Monday, January 28, 2008

Macy's & Me


The upcoming week brings more …Me! As many of you have reminded me with snapshots of the downtown Macy's window, this Saturday (2/2) is the FREE Macy's Bridal Spectacular Event, and I'll be there with Jorge Perez from Waterford, chatting tabletop settings, registry and other such stuff. It's a day-long event for brides or anyone interested in housewares, party planning and decor. Did I mention it's free? So come on down!

Next week I'll be chatting all things bridal on About the Money with Christine Chen on KCTS-TV. That's Channel 9 for those in the 98101, at 7:30 p.m. on 2/11. It's sure to be a very fiscal Valentine's Day special. Tune in and, even better, invite me over to watch it. PBS is the one channel my downtown cable can never tune in and I wouldn't mind seeing my public television debut.

No comments: