Sunday, January 6, 2008

Adventures in copyrights at the Wedding Show



There are a ton of un-be-lievable dresses I want to take pictures of, but unfortunately some vendors have issues with it. You know, the whole copyright of the design thing. I explained it was just for personal blogging and, honestly, in this age of free information does Vera Wang or Monique Lhuillier even have time to worry about their designs being ripped off from a blog? Just imagine lots of feathers and patchwork…
However! La Belle Reve, a newish, impossibly chic boutique had no problem with my snapping their dresses. This one was so lovely and simple: a fresh, flattering updated classic cut made in exquisite ivory-on-ivory rose print. It's by Manuel Moto and I want it for myself and I can't wait to go by the shop again and see what other treasures they're holding.
Those accessories, by the way, are by Glam by Pam, who is the Best New Wedding Vendor of 2007, in my opinion.

No comments: